WV-IntNSA Call for Nominations
Call for Nominations
WV-IntNSA is seeking nominations for the following positions:
- President Elect (2 years as President Elect; 2 years as President)*
- Secretary (2 year term, expiring July 2021)
- Treasurer (2 year term, expiring July 2021)
- Director-at-large (1-6 positions) (1 year term, expiring July 2020)
*The Executive Committee (President, President Elect, Treasurer, Secretary) are limited to members who are also members of the International Nurses Society on Addictions (IntNSA). To encourage diversity among the board, the positions of Director-at-large are open to any members of WV-IntNSA.
The relevant bylaws are provided below for your information and review.
Self nominations are encouraged. Please consider getting involved with your West Virginia State Chapter of the International Nurses Society on Addictions.
Key Dates and Nomination Information:
- Please submit your nominations to the WV-IntNSA Nomination Committee (Juliehuron@icloud.com) for the positions listed above.
- Nominations are due by May 30, 2019
- Nominees must submit a 1 paragraph statement of their interest in serving by May 30, 2019 (Limit 200 words).
- The ballot will be emailed to eligible voting members by June 5, 2019 (vote closes on June 25, 2019) and the nominees will assume their positions on July 1, 2019.
More information on WV-IntNSA
WV-IntNSA was established to promote leadership, professional development and clinical practice in the field of Addiction Science. The opioid crisis in our state has been devastating. We need nurses in West Virginia to make a Bigger Impact. WV-IntNSA brings Nurses together (Region by Region) ) to help our profession improve and expand Health Promotion, Prevention, Treatment and Recovery Support Services.
The mission of WV-IntNSA is to promote nursing leadership, education and clinical practice in the field of Addiction Science through regional outreach, community engagement and clinical partnerships.
We are seeking directors at large in each region of the state and would love for you to get involved.
To join WV-IntNSA click on the following link and scroll to the bottom of the page https://wvintnsa.org/become-a-member/ We also have a facebook page where current educational events and activities around the state are posted. Please join our facebook community by clicking on the following link https://www.facebook.com/groups/wvintnsa/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by email or phone 304-208-0707.
Looking forward to working with you.
Ann Bostic DNP, APRN, CRNA
Loretta Ann Bostic DNP, MBA, APRN, CRNA
Independent Healthcare Providers Corp.